72L EcoChyll X7 Hi-Speed Evaporator
Turnkey System Designed for:
|Large Scale Solvent Recovery and Decarboxylation
Solvent Recovery Throughput:
|Up to 40L of ethanol per hour
True Load Volume:
50 liter rotary evaporators can’t compare to the 72 liter EcoChyll X7! Actually, let’s try:
- In terms of evaporation rate, the 72L EcoChyll X7 is the same as TWO high-end 50L rotary evaporators.
- In terms of capacity, the 72L X7 is almost as much as THREE 50L rotary evaporators.
- The X7 uses less electricity than a SINGLE 50L rotary evaporator.
So in some ways, you can compare them, but the X7 doesn’t make a 50L rotary evaporator look very good. In many other ways, the X7 is totally unique. For instance:
- A direct cooling system eliminates the need for glycol and cools the two condensers to -40°C in just a few minutes! The direct cooling system is far more energy efficient than a recirculating chiller.
- The X7 doesn’t rotate! It is stirred, instead. Not only is stirring more energy efficient, This lets us heat the evaporation flask with a heating mantle, which is also more energy efficient. It furthermore lets you use the full 72L flask capacity, and when your run is over you can simply drain the flask from the base. Easy!
The EcoChyll® X7 is an evolution of the industrial rotary evaporator in just about every way: efficiency, capacity, throughput, and convenience.
Industrial-Scale Rotary Vacuum Evaporators from Ecodyst
Ecodyst was established with the aim of improving on the performance of standard laboratory rotary evaporators (rotovaps), setting a new benchmark for performance in botanical extractions and solvent recovery. The EcoChyll® X7 rotary vacuum evaporator delivers on that promise for the industrial-scale researcher, providing a scalable modular solution that performs on numerous key fronts for the budget-conscious operator.
If you require a budget-friendly evaporator, consider our single condenser EcoChyll® X5, available in sizes of 22 liters and 50 liters.
If you would like to learn more about Ecodyst’s proprietary continuous cooling technology or find more information on using our turn-key products for other areas of application, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team today. Otherwise, fill out the form below to receive a quote on the EcoChyll® X7 High Speed Evaporator System.
Note: The X7 EcoChyll can be paired with 22, 50, 72, and 100 liter evaporation units.