The EcoChyll® X7 is a tankless evaporator for industrial scale operations. Its dual metal condensers reach -40°C in less than one minute and exceed -40°C cooling temperature. It does not require water or antifreeze. It’s safer than traditional evaporators and prevents frostbite and exposure to CO2.
Conventional distillation/evaporation condensers are constructed of glass, which is a poor conductor of heat. Using antifreeze to cool large glass coils does not provide optimal cooling of the condensers and hence inefficient vapor condensing. EcoChyll X7’s robust chemically-resistant metal condensers can achieve -40°C cooling temperatures. EcoChyll X7 rapidly condenses vapors and thereby reduces distillation time, which increases productivity. The highly efficient dual double loop metal coil condensers prevent vapors from escaping into the vacuum pump and the environment.
- Twice the load capacity of traditional rotovaps
- More than double rate of evaporation
- High speed stirring – increased surface area and vapor generation
- Easy – product drains without removing large evaporation vessel
- Safe – all glassware is stationary
- Modular system – easily upgrade from 22L to 50L system
- Continuous addition of sample with feed valve
- Large cooling surface area
- Reaches -40C in less than 60 seconds
- Energy efficient (6.3 amps/230v, 60Hz)
- Eliminates expensive rotary motor with overhead stirring
Available capacities (volumes): 22, 50, 72 and 100 Liter