Available sizes: 100 and 200 liters
Engineered to satisfy the highest volume requirements for decarboxylation and solvent recovery, the EcoChyll® X9 large capacity evaporation unit is a high-speed and ultra-efficient system for demanding botanical extractions. Based on unique triple coil self-cooling technology, this workhorse solution is the best evaporation unit for large-scale extractions, with a greater maximum capacity than any alternative on the market.
The EcoChyll® X9 evaporation unit was engineered to address the bottleneck in botanical extraction laboratories servicing the booming hemp industry. Extractions, solvent recovery, and decarboxylation processes that once took several experienced operators with numerous rotary evaporators (rotovaps) hours, can now be accomplished in a fraction of the time. With a 16,000 watts heating mantle and a matching high cooling capacity, the EcoChyll® X9 comprehensively exceeds the performance of up to eight 50 liter traditional rotovaps.
EcoChyll X9 Evaporation Unit: Key Advantages
- Autonomous self-cooling condensers require no user intervention after initiation
- Convenient bottom drain valve facilitates rapid and simple product removal
- Continuous inlet feed valve for uninterrupted operation
- Extremely high evaporation rates at a fraction of the falling film evaporator energy usage
- No special infrastructure modification required
- Multifunctional evaporation unit enabling both solvent recovery and decarboxylation
- One-man operation with minimal interference required
- Time-saving and energy-efficient for high, ongoing returns on investment (ROIs)
Large-Volume Evaporation Units from Ecodyst
Ecodyst has developed a proprietary self-cooling technology to disrupt the world of rotary evaporators and provide a new solution for today’s extraction challenges. The EcoChyll® X9 evaporation unit delivers unprecedented efficiency improvements and numerous ROIs for industrial-scale researchers at the analytical or preparative stages.
If you require a vacuum evaporator with a smaller footprint, consider our double condenser EcoChyll® X7 rotary vacuum evaporator, available in sizes of 22 – 100 liters.
For more information on Ecodyst’s self-cooling technology, or for details about our full product range, simply contact a member of the team today. Fill out the form below for EcoChyll® X9 evaporation unit prices and quotes.