Faster, More Efficient Rotary Evaporation
The Hydrogen is Ecodyst’s high-performance all-in-one rotary evaporator with smart, self-cooling condensers and zero material waste.
HYDROGEN Modern Rotary Evaporator
Turnkey System Designed for:
|Benchtop Scale Solvent Recovery|
Solvent Recovery Throughput:
|Up to 3L of ethanol per hour|
|Eliminates dry ice, recirculating chiller, water and antifreeze|
|1.8 square feet|
Reduce electricity consumption by over 50%, never have to change chiller fluids again, and dramatically decrease your run times! Ecodyst’s Hydrogen is a high performance, self-cooling rotary evaporator with a compact footprint. The eco-friendly, energy-efficient, sustainable rotovap uses a built-in condenser which eliminates the need for glycol, dry ice or water while massively reducing coolant pull-down times.
By eliminating coolant and cutting electricity use by more than half, the Hydrogen delivers substantial operating cost savings. By combining the functions of a recirculating chiller and a rotary evaporator in the same compact body, what would ordinarily take two pieces of equipment is done with just one, saving precious lab space while eliminating messy tubing and leaks.
Tired of waiting for your chiller to get cold? With the Ecodyst, the condenser is cold almost immediately. The condenser will cool to -10°C in just one minute, or all the way to -35°C in five minutes.
Improving Rotary Evaporator
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Small footprint
- Smart self-cooling condenser with chemically resistant coils and a huge surface area
- Condenser is always available and eliminates recirculating chiller, antifreeze, dry ice, and water
- Faster rates of evaporation than traditional rotary evaporators
- No associated operational expenses
- Pays for itself within three to five years
- Eco-friendly energy efficiency
- Digital display of rotation speed, cooling and heating temperatures enables optimal control of all distillation procedures
- Remote function enables data transmission and PC control
- Automatic motor lift transports the evaporating flask to a secured position in the event of power failure
- Overheating protection temperature at 220 °C
- Ejection mechanism makes it easy to remove the evaporating flask
- Water/oil heating mode can be altered only through a switch
- Highly chemical-resistant double stainless steel spring sealing ring sealed with PTFE offers a superior sealing performance
For More Information
Ecodyst is offering the Hydrogen rotary evaporator system to laboratories around the world. If you would like more information about the all-in-one rotovap system, see our product brochure and Hydrogen overview using the links below.
You can also use our EcoChyll X1 to upgrade your current rotary evaporator with our patented self-cooling technology.
For any information on other rotary evaporator systems in the Ecodyst product line, simply contact a member of the team.